a strang malware (pls help!!)

errrehossiny

Thread author
Jul 12, 2018
Hi, 2 weeks ago i saw that my computer system has many malwares. but one of these malwares dont let me to run any antimalware programs.... this malware dont let me even search words like "adw cleaner" or "antimalware" on internet. (when i search these words, malware close the web browser).
i deleted all malwares on safe mode with adwcleaner but i cant deleted this malware. i understand this malware run at windows startup and this malware use so much of cpu. (in task manager there is an activity that has no name and this activity is in syswow64 folder) pls help!!!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.