Q&A A way to change Windows 10 in to another OS GUI

Discussion in 'System Utilities' started by Aktiffiso, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Aktiffiso

Aktiffiso Level 2

I like Ubuntu gnome 3 i dont know about the changue themes, i was use Windows blinds but now i dont have money to upgrade to 10 versión. Do you know a free alternative to changue Windows 10 gui

Yash Khan and AtlBo like this.
  2. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member

Windows 10
    AV:
    Avast
  3. Aktiffiso

Aktiffiso Level 2

I knw use these themes are drangerous include if you use a good software but i am very distant from this i only use Windows blinds jeje thanks for the tip

Yash Khan and AtlBo like this.
  4. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member

Windows 10
    AV:
    Avast
    I used custom VS on Windows XP to 8.1 and rarely encountered any major issues, except once. I am not saying they're dangerous, but do your research before proceeding.

Stardock Windows Blinds is only $10 for a license, which isn't expensive at all. Prices may vary in different regions, what's the listed price in your country?

5. DC47561

DC47561 Level 3

Windows 10
    AV:
    Sophos
    I sometimes look for themes on Deviantart and use ux-style theme patcher. Just make sure you have backups of your machine before you do anything like this though.

Other threads that you may like Forum Date
Is it necessary to change windows firewall to 3rd party firewall? Other Security for Windows Jan 18, 2017
How-to Guide How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change How-To Guides and Security Tips Nov 17, 2016
Gaming Alienware GM: Microsoft moved away from gamers with Windows 8; Windows 10 changed everything Gamers' Hangout Nov 14, 2016