Jul 17, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
you have a license for EAM? if yes use it :D

my father have it :D But i still need a light & strong antivirus with USB Scan

Biozfear said:
He said MBAM not EAM.

Trying to infect your EAM virus again?:p

Earth said:
You could use Kingsoft AV 2012 (standalone or companion AV), it's free. Low memory usage too.
http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=686
http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/ (Direct download in link above)

It includes USB Defense, but I still recommend disabling Autoplay from within Windows.

vidjd.png

However, you should be protected it you utilise Sandboxie to maximum use, by running using Drop My Rights and forcing Windows Explorer to run sandboxed.

I'm not sure if you understand my english. :huh:

i know kingsoft have this feature but its not got the advanced Mark in AV-Comparatives Detection test

umbrapolaris said:
Earth said:
However, you should be protected it you utilise Sandboxie to maximum use, by running using Drop My Rights and forcing Windows Explorer to run sandboxed.

How you do that exactly Earth, (i mean what setting)?

need to know this too

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Well I don't know.. I read it somewhere, I'm sure it's possible somehow. Obviously not from boot, but when you open new windows from an external medium or whatever (tell it to launch in SBIE).

Why paid Avira, have you looked at the Free option?

D

Deleted member 178

Earth said:
Well I don't know.. I read it somewhere, I'm sure it's possible somehow.

yes by bo.elam on sandboxie help thread here, just found out.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Earth said:
Why paid Avira, have you looked at the Free option?

Have to agree there, why not the free. You could have the free one and have a free firewall like Comodo Firewall.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.