App Review Abelssoft Anti-Ransomware 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello and welcome to the Abelssoft Anti-Ransomware test!
Abelssoft is a German company, claiming to protect you from Ransomware.
The software is easy to use and offers a good choice of folders to protect by default...
But.... the truth is quite different...

The software crashes in the middle of a test when running Cerber5 Ransomware, the malware encrypts my files without any problem...
Abelssoft wildly restarts my virtual machine in safe mode, but offers NOTHING to remove the attack and recover my files!
But the massacre does not stop there because the software does not protect anything at all...
Petya installs itself without any problem and blocks the MBR...

Useless software, not recommended.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.