Expired Abelssoft AntiLogger 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you! I got this offer, I haven't tested it, I just installed it. It has very little settings or options to do much of anything.
Just a rough look at memory consumption it appear to be using around 8.6 mb's of ram when idle, very light.

Reactions: browneylad

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
According to the softwares website description, it says this. Just thought some might want to know.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Neutralizes sneaky Spy-Ware
Find and neutralise sneaky spy-ware which is recording your keyboard and display activities.

A Background Guard for better Protection
The background guard notifies you about suspicious applications.

Treat suspicious Applications individually
Suspicious applications can be stopped for one time or even blocked permanently.

______________________________________________________________________________________

More information can be found here about it at this link.

Abelssoft AntiLogger - Abelssoft.net

I would be curious to hear what others think about this software.

The one thing I don't like is the way it's setup, and by that I mean "Your supposed to just trust that it is working" since there aren't hardly any options.

I'm going to keep it for a while either way, it uses very little memory at all and doesn't seem to interfere THAT I CAN TELL with my Antivirus software.

Reactions: conceptualclarity

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
I tried some of their tools: buggy, ugly Gui, and bad:notworthy: WashAndGo is one of them! it took almost 2 hours to clean junks from my pc!

@Sunshine-boy as in remove stuff that was on your PC or remove the actual software? If your thinking about trying out software Shadow Defender or using a VM may be the best idea before actually installing the software on your computer. Otherwise, what stuff did it find - if you don't mind me asking!?

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
It's for 1 year ago so I cant remember:notworthy:I don't like Vmare or sd for testing .I test everything on my host pc(if they don't have detection or negative community rank in vt)

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
It's for 1 year ago so I cant remember:notworthy:I don't like Vmare or sd for testing .I test everything on my host pc(if they don't have detection or negative community rank in vt)

Virtual Box is free, easy to setup. Microsoft has free VB OS installs. I am currently using windows 10 enterprise in VB. I did not want to dish out 250 bucks for VMware. Tried the VMW Player and did not like that either.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I don't need to pay if I decide to use vmare:notworthy: just don't have enough ram and CPU to waste.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
I'd recommend using this: Oracle VM VirtualBox

I have used it for many many years! Hopefully this will help you! If you don't have the RAM nor the CPU I recommend maybe backing up your system and restoring it rather than having to fight to root out a program out of your system. Revo Pro Portable Uninstaller may be of some assistance as well. Run a trace on the program that you install and uninstall it afterwords. They may put it on sale for Christmas! I'd highly recommend it as it is a technician's best friend in these types of cases (along with many more cases). Wait for Revo to go on sale though - its a bit pricey right now.

Hope this helps you @Sunshine-boy !

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Virtual Box is free, easy to setup. Microsoft has free VB OS installs. I am currently using windows 10 enterprise in VB. I did not want to dish out 250 bucks for VMware. Tried the VMW Player and did not like that either.

I was wondering where you could find those free VB OS Installs? Are you referring to downloading the .ISO files for the various Microsoft operating systems from Microsoft that aren't activated and installing them in Virtual Box to use on a trial basis, or an already setup OS VB file download where you just add it to Oracle Virtual Box?

I suspect you are referring to downloading the Microsoft OS's and installing them to Virtual Box to use on a trial basis, or test basis I should say correct?

I was wondering, because it would be nice to just download an already setup Virtual Hard Drive file without having to bother with all the settings an such things.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I'd recommend using this: Oracle VM VirtualBox

I have used it for many many years! Hopefully this will help you! If you don't have the RAM nor the CPU I recommend maybe backing up your system and restoring it rather than having to fight to root out a program out of your system. Revo Pro Portable Uninstaller may be of some assistance as well. Run a trace on the program that you install and uninstall it afterwords. They may put it on sale for Christmas! I'd highly recommend it as it is a technician's best friend in these types of cases (along with many more cases). Wait for Revo to go on sale though - its a bit pricey right now.

Hope this helps you @Sunshine-boy !

Considering your reply here, and the fact that I just reinstalled my system from a Image backup after having problems using this software.

I would not recommend this software at all for VARIOUS reasons.

One such reason is that it POLL's every action you do, you'll see a BLINK BLINK, or in other words, I might have to ask "Is this software A KEYLOGGER????".
Why would your screen BLINK BLINK, was it screen capturing? Maybe the moron who programmed it thought that would go unnoticed.

After using it a little while I can not recommend it at all, NOR can I recommend any software by the company who produces or supports it!

There is no reason your Screen should FLASH or BLINK when using an ANTILOGGER software program.

Apologies for any good reviews I might have made on this software folks. I restored my PC today from an earlier image backup to make sure none of this Ablesoft crap is on there.

The old story is true like they say beware of greeks bearing gifts, here in the 2017 you have to remember beware of anyone bearing gifts!

I thought their Wash&Go software was good also, but it turns out it was not, WHY? because apparently nothing was removed from my PC, just a bunch of numbers.

Either way, I would never recommend this software at all EVER!

As for my PC, Yeah, I had to reinstall from IMAGE BACKUP, which was no big deal. And yeah, I've heard of Shadow Defender and RollbackRX and all of that stuff. But I would rather not have drivers running in the background.

If I had Shadow Defender I'd have it installed, but I don't. So maybe in the near future that will be a possible contest/giveaway here? That would be nice, but knowing my luck I would LOSE!

Either way, don't bother with this software, there are too many questions you have to ask yourself before using it, and after installing it you have to ask yourself more questions like "What is it doing in the background", but if you look at the background you'll see when your system is at idle it is POLLING things. That just makes me suspicious of the software. ET PHONING HOME SOMEWHERE.

The main problem with this software is THERE ARE NO REAL OPTIONS, and there are NO REAL EXPLANATIONS as to why there are no options, you are left to just TRUST that it's working.

Avoid this one at all cost would be my OPINION and ADVICE folks.

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: NotAnotherYear

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Considering your reply here, and the fact that I just reinstalled my system from a Image backup after having problems using this software.

I would not recommend this software at all for VARIOUS reasons.

One such reason is that it POLL's every action you do, you'll see a BLINK BLINK, or in other words, I might have to ask "Is this software A KEYLOGGER????".
Why would your screen BLINK BLINK, was it screen capturing? Maybe the moron who programmed it thought that would go unnoticed.

After using it a little while I can not recommend it at all, NOR can I recommend any software by the company who produces or supports it!

There is no reason your Screen should FLASH or BLINK when using an ANTILOGGER software program.

Apologies for any good reviews I might have made on this software folks. I restored my PC today from an earlier image backup to make sure none of this Ablesoft crap is on there.

The old story is true like they say beware of greeks bearing gifts, here in the 2017 you have to remember beware of anyone bearing gifts!

I thought their Wash&Go software was good also, but it turns out it was not, WHY? because apparently nothing was removed from my PC, just a bunch of numbers.

Either way, I would never recommend this software at all EVER!

As for my PC, Yeah, I had to reinstall from IMAGE BACKUP, which was no big deal. And yeah, I've heard of Shadow Defender and RollbackRX and all of that stuff. But I would rather not have drivers running in the background.

If I had Shadow Defender I'd have it installed, but I don't. So maybe in the near future that will be a possible contest/giveaway here? That would be nice, but knowing my luck I would LOSE!

Either way, don't bother with this software, there are too many questions you have to ask yourself before using it, and after installing it you have to ask yourself more questions like "What is it doing in the background", but if you look at the background you'll see when your system is at idle it is POLLING things. That just makes me suspicious of the software. ET PHONING HOME SOMEWHERE.

The main problem with this software is THERE ARE NO REAL OPTIONS, and there are NO REAL EXPLANATIONS as to why there are no options, you are left to just TRUST that it's working.

Avoid this one at all cost would be my OPINION and ADVICE folks.

Happy Holidays!

I didn't recommend nor post this giveaway. I only recommended VMware, Virtual Box, and Shadow Defender. I was trying to help the person who I replied to which is SunShine-Boy.

Sincerely,

Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.