Expired Abelssoft FileWing Shredder 2014 (Windows Deal)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Abelssoft FileWing Shredder 2014 (Windows Deal)

Downlod link:http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/abelssoft-filewing-shredder-discount-coupon/
License: not required, this is the full version.

About:

FileWing Shredder uses different algorithms to safely remove your data. You've got the choice between seven different methods of data removal. These algorithms overwrite your data between one and 35 times, which increases the safety of irreversible removal of your data. The used algorithms are scientifically proven and tested – no one will ever be able to recover your removed files.

4f9f194868862189cdf7bd55453f29e1.png

Runs for 3 days

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxygen

ja sam

Level 1
Verified
May 9, 2014
Just had an unpleasant experience of using this software so here's why i uninstalled:
It takes forever to start when i call it via right click menu.
Every time you want to shred file you have to choose wiping method, it doesn't remember your last choice.
Window size is too big taking too much space on your screen and you can't resise it.
Only way to wipe files is trough wizard that's annoying, to many questions demanding to many clicks.

When i need to shred file only thing showing up on my screen is simple question do i want to delete files, and when that is done i want program window to close automatically.

I recommend much better completely free program called "privazer" thats much better to use and does all the things in manner i just described.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.