Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Issue fixes and other improvements.
- Several folders and registry keys are not deleted after the product uninstallation.
- On Windows 8.1 with one CPU and no video card drivers installed, AcronisRansomwareProtectionSetup.exe consumes 100 percent CPU during the .net installation.
- The notification "Active Protection service is not available" appears during update.
- The application plays the Windows navigation sound when minimized to the icon in the Windows notification area.
- The application processes sometimes lead to 100 percent CPU usage after rerunning the processes automatically.
- It is possible to manage processes in the permission list when Active Protection is turned off.
- [ARP-1050] An application previously blocked in the permission list is blocked again after the product reinstallation.
- [ARP-1025] If you update the product and then sign out, the login field is not autocompleted.
- [ARP-1020] Some elements are missing from the main window if the screen resolution is changed to a lower one.
- [ARP-949] The drop zone becomes inactive after creating a backup.
- [ARP-861] The backup statistics are not cleaned up after the backup deletion.
- [ARP-740] After reboot, the blocked processes from the permission list reappear as monitored ones.
- [ARP-233] The sign-in window is truncated when scaling the display 150 percent or more.
- A CPU that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- An Internet connection
- Administrator privileges to run Acronis Ransomware Protection