- Updater changed: no custom install page (the option for changing installation folder is on the first installation page now), Ad-Aware Safe Browsing Add-On checkboxes are on the second installation page (if no Ad-Aware toolbar is detected), PasswordBox installation is added on the third installation page.
- Download Report link is available within Scanned Report Details table. It enables users to download detailed information about each scan in a separate file on computer.
- 3 new languages are added to Ad-Aware 11: Georgian, Russian and Chinese.
- Program icon has changed. Now a square shape with white, capital letter A in the middle.
- Depending on the activated version, color of the program symbol will be different within the program window: Free and Free (not activated) – orange, Pro – blue, Total – dark-blue, Personal – green.
Probably the main reason for dumping VIPRE is compatibility issues, however I agree that there are just too many AV's using BitDefender's engine and they all have their issues with high false positives.tapoo said:theres a rumour about they dumped vipre, and using Bitdefender... [ Oh !! not another Bitdefender ]