Expired Ad Muncher Review and License Key Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingAG

Thread author
Jun 1, 2011
Link --> Giveaway page.

Giveaway
We have Three One Year License Keys of Ad Muncher Premium to giveaway thanks to Murray Hurps for sponsoring the License Keys. To participate follow the following rules.

Rules
Subscribe to the Blog.
Comment below ( please be specific if you want to enter or not )

Optional
Show us your support, follow us on Facebook.. Click Here
Share this post on Social Networking Sites

Winners will be randomly chosen on 30th August 2011.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
RandyN said:
Please enter me for a chance to win Ad Muncher. Thanks.

Randy you need to go to the giveaway site and :
Subscribe to the Blog.
Comment below ( please be specific if you want to enter or not )

The giveaway isn't on this site:lolz:

I won't join this giveaway since I'm using Adblock Plus for my browser and I'm happy with it.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
no, thanks.
like jack said; don't need install through windows, just use add-on (AdBlock plus)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Not bad, Ad Muncher is fine but it adds a processes unlike Adblock Plus its an addon and doesn't run a processes.

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
Adblock Plus is not as good as Ad Muncher, I have both on different PC's and their is a clear difference in the two (Ad Muncher blocks ALL ads video ads included on all browsers not just some or most). Yes it does run a process but I have never noticed any adverse effect on my computer at all, just the contrary.

I first installed Ad Muncher I don't know maybe 8 years ago or so for a one time fee of $20 for life. When it went to a yearly fee several years ago my key was grandfathered to remain good for life. I intend to always have Ad Muncher on at least my primary PC yearly fee or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.