Advanced Security Adaware Antivirus 12

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Strange, go on the site and download the installer and install over this version, should resolve, since it will update the version

Arrabida Rock

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 2, 2016
Today the website says to me:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

Sincerely, I don't know what´s going on, because the notification to update continues to appear to me!!! o_O

(I think it's a joke...) :eek: or not...

Arrabida Rock

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 2, 2016
Today the website says to me:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

Sincerely, I don't know what´s going on, because the notification to update continues to appear to me!!! o_O

(I think it's a joke...) :eek: or not...

Okay, next time it's good that they show that window only when the installer has the version they want it to be updated.

SOLVED!!!!

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
using bitdefender engine in many security products is not good, the bad guys(or girls!!) can target it and bypass many vendors together or any flaw in the engine makes problem for many vendors. behavior detection and cloud is the future not just static detection mechanisms, static detection is good but it should not be everything.

Reactions: Rengar and Thirio

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.