Update Adaware Antivirus 12

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
Strange, go on the site and download the installer and install over this version, should resolve, since it will update the version

OS
Windows 10
Today the website says to me:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

Sincerely, I don't know what´s going on, because the notification to update continues to appear to me!!! o_O

(I think it's a joke...) :eek: or not...

OS
Windows 10
Today the website says to me:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

Sincerely, I don't know what´s going on, because the notification to update continues to appear to me!!! o_O

(I think it's a joke...) :eek: or not...
Okay, next time it's good that they show that window only when the installer has the version they want it to be updated.

SOLVED!!!!

OS
Windows 10
Strange, go on the site and download the installer and install over this version, should resolve, since it will update the version
Yes, now the installer has that version 12.0.604...

I think they are very satisfied to me for using their product, that they provided me that update before the end... :D

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Norton
using bitdefender engine in many security products is not good, the bad guys(or girls!!) can target it and bypass many vendors together or any flaw in the engine makes problem for many vendors. behavior detection and cloud is the future not just static detection mechanisms, static detection is good but it should not be everything.