Battle Adblock wars: uBlock vs Adblock vs Adblock Plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
What do you think is better and which one do you use? uBlock or Adblock plus or normal Adblock? Post below! :3

Template
Q: Which adblocker/adgaurd do you use if any?
A: I use <YOUR ADBLOCKER HERE>
Q:How long have you been using it for?
A: Almost X weeks/months/days/years/etc
Q:How would you rate uBlock from 0/10<YOUR ADBLOCKER HERE>
A: 10/10 - <YOUR ADBLOCKER HERE> is cool and you should try it.
P.S I use uBlock

- Flames J. Elite

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
I appreciate all your feedback. :3 I plan on doing security tests again in the near future. Probably in the style of winsevenholic since I really don't have the time. spellcheck ftw!

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone!
  • I use µBlock
  • I use it since its first WIP release
  • By heart, I'd give it a hundred percent mark, but perfection doesn't exist, so I'll just go with a 9 out of 10! Much faster, much more powerful, much lighter than any other adblocker around (especially this shameful A****** P***)!

Last edited:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I use Emsisost Antimalware. It automatically disabled few Ads. Rest I have my own list of ad domain which I blocked using surf protection of Emsisoft Antimalware. :)

So no extra software and My AntiVirus does all for me ;)

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
-Which adblocker/adgaurd do you use if any?
Adguard AdBlocker 1.0.3.3

-How long have you been using it for?
Between 2-3 weeks

-How would you rate uBlock from 0/10<YOUR ADBLOCKER HERE>
8.5/10

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Hello everyone!
  • I use µBlock
  • I use it since its first WIP release
  • By heart, I'd give it a hundred percent mark, but perfection doesn't exist, so I'll just go with a 9 out of 10! Much faster, much more powerful, much lighter than any other adblocker around (especially this shameful A****** P***)! There is only one thing that could make it better... Releasing it for non-Chromium based Web browser so that everyone can enjoy it!
https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/ublock-ublock-for-firefox.371397/

Reactions: silversurfer

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
1: I run BluHell Firewall for my Pale Moon
2: I've been using it for half a year I think.
3: I score it 7/10 because it won't block all ads on certain websites, but it's the best performance I can get compared to the rest.

Reactions: Alhaitham
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.