Expired AdGuard free key for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://adguard.com/en/blog/stayhome.html
Event start
Mar 27, 2020
Event end
Jun 27, 2020
How to get a license
[SIZE=4][B]How do I get a free AdGuard key?[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Newcomers[/B]
Every new user who manually registers on our website and [B]confirms registration[/B] will get a free Personal AdGuard key for 3 devices, valid for 3 months. Just [URL='https://auth.adguard.com/registration.html?promo=health_2020']register here[/URL] and you will see the free key right away in your personal acccount.

[B]Registered AdGuard users[/B]
If you are already an AdGuard user, [URL='https://auth.adguard.com/login.html?promo=health_2020']here is a link for you[/URL], go ahead, log in there and get a free key added to your Personal account as well. If you were already logged in, you need to log out from the account and then log in again.
You can use it yourself on a new device or give it to someone you care about.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
AdGuard offers free licenses to make your web experience better while you stay at home

In these difficult times the world is experiencing because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at AdGuard encourage you to stay home and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Most likely, you will spend a lot of time on the Web these days, so to make this experience a bit better, we are offering everyone a free key for 3 months.

Why is it important to self-isolate?

By doing so, you are helping to slow down the spread of the coronavirus, and reduce the burden on health care systems and all those who are fighting the virus. If we significantly lower the number of infection cases now, every person in real need of medical help will be able to get it.

We really hope that the need for self isolation won't be there for too long.
But for now, let's all do the right thing.

Sincerely,
AdGuard Team

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Really this software is excellent worth to purchase. it boosts web protection a lot a longside any AV solution it will be good supplement for any AV solution as light yet effective combo. i recommend to purchase the lifetime licence it worth the money spend for it

Last edited:

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
Thanks, I'm currently testing it, no issues so far and HTTPS scanning ain't that broken as most AVs do (Kaspersky I'm watching at you :rolleyes:)

1585427278886.png

Althrough its adblocking capability can easily be replaced by free addons like uBO but its web protection module can easily supply the lack of such in WD

1585427426391.png

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I signed up for the 3 month trial yesterday and installed it. I went via the link provided above and did everything as required. I got a welcome email last night yet today my account page shows as seen below. My account page has the email address at the top of the page that I signed up with. I'm waiting for a response from Adguard.

I went through the settings last night and things worked OK after making a few tweaks. This morning I couldn't access any websites and Thunderbird will not open. I shut Adguard down as tweaking it made no difference. I can browse but Thunderbird is dead. I hardly used this PC yesterday and have not installed anything else, the only changes are a few signature updates and AdGuard.

This is not the first time that I've tried to use and like AdGuard, this is not the first time that I've had big problems with using it. I don't know why this is so, I go through the instructions and don't set any things that might break it or other software until I understand them more fully, but AdGuard just doesn't seem to like me :(

I'll do a restart in a while when other tasks I'm doing at the moment are finished, just in case! Divorce proceedings might commence very quickly, again! Especially as we're in lockdown!

Attachments

• Adguard account_2020.03.29_11h07m14s_001_.png
    Adguard account_2020.03.29_11h07m14s_001_.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 279

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Just to remember, maybe Adguard Desktop is the best choice in the near future because of Google's browser extensions Manifest v3 will be coming one day probably until next year, so all chromium-based browsers are affected and need to be able blocking advertising without browser extensions,
for now only Brave developing different built-in approach.
Opera using own browser-extension to block ads, I don't know how works built-in adblocker by Vivaldi 🤔
I think it's upto the browser maker. If Edge for example decide not to follow Manifest V3 then they can without implementing any built in adblocker like Opera and Brave and the upcoming Vivaldi adblocker. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I signed up for the 3 month trial yesterday and installed it. I went via the link provided above and did everything as required. I got a welcome email last night yet today my account page shows as seen below. My account page has the email address at the top of the page that I signed up with. I'm waiting for a response from Adguard.

I went through the settings last night and things worked OK after making a few tweaks. This morning I couldn't access any websites and Thunderbird will not open. I shut Adguard down as tweaking it made no difference. I can browse but Thunderbird is dead. I hardly used this PC yesterday and have not installed anything else, the only changes are a few signature updates and AdGuard.

This is not the first time that I've tried to use and like AdGuard, this is not the first time that I've had big problems with using it. I don't know why this is so, I go through the instructions and don't set any things that might break it or other software until I understand them more fully, but AdGuard just doesn't seem to like me :(

I'll do a restart in a while when other tasks I'm doing at the moment are finished, just in case! Divorce proceedings might commence very quickly, again! Especially as we're in lockdown!
AdGuard replied quickly with a link to sign in with, its sorted.

A system restart got over the Thunderbird issue, it works now but I have no real idea why that was. I've never had problems opening it in many, many years of using it. As I said before I hadn't changed any settings as I hardly used the PC in question yesterday, or installed anything besides AdGuard, so I can only believe its installation had something to do with it. All seems fine now.

Attachments

• AdGuard license_2020.03.29_13h27m15s_001_.png
    AdGuard license_2020.03.29_13h27m15s_001_.png
    26 KB · Views: 272

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.