Unlimited Giveaway AdGuard Premium for Windows for 6 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4548
How to get a license
AdGuard Premium Internet Filter for 6 months free
The full version of AdGuard for Windows is available for free for 6 months for all users of the Comss.ru website. To get an extended trial, follow these steps:

Installing AdGuard for Windows
1. Download AdGuard for Windows, a special version for Comss.ru users:

https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4548

System Requirements
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit.

2. Install the program on your computer and set up protection. You will get a trial license for 3 days.

Activate a 180-day trial
After the trial 3 days are over, you will see a pop-up window where you need to select Improve Ad Blocking.
In the Improve Ad Blocking window, select Activate Trial > Activate.

Enter your email address and click Renew.
A 6-month Premium trial is activated.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer
The offer is valid if you install the trial version of the program for the first time.
The full functionality of the Premium version for Windows is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority AdGuard support.
You get all the Premium features: Ad Blocker, Safe Web Browsing, Privacy Security, and Parental Controls.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
The full version of AdGuard for Windows is free for 6 months. You get all the Premium features available: Ad Blocker, Safe Web Browsing, Privacy Security, and Parental Controls.
AdGuard for Windows is a popular ad-blocking solution that has all the necessary features for clean and fast web surfing.

New Version AdGuard comes with several major changes: a new interface, an updated CoreLibs filtering engine, a system for automatically sending crash reports, and a new AdGuard Extra extension. Version 7.5 also adds DNS filtering and disabling Windows telemetry.

One of the most advanced ad blockers also offers web protection against phishing and malicious sites, a separate identity protection module, and a parental control tool, all in one program that works across all browsers and apps.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Do I need to change anything before using one of AdGuard"s DNS settings?
For a few weeks, I didn't change AdGuard's DNS settings on my desktop. Then, I checked the list of servers provided by Adguard like Quad9 or Cloudflare. You can also add your own server: I use ControlD Malware.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.