Adguard Premium Lifetime Subscription 39$

Freki123

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Description

Block annoying and potentially dangerous ads with this advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard protects your computer and other vulnerable devices from malware, phishing, spyware, and other scams so you can browse the web worry free.

Blocks all types of ads including video, flash, and other unconventional ads
Restricts websites with inappropriate content for children
Knows which sites can be trusted (uses Web of Trust data)
Blocks ads before pages load into your browser
Protects from phishing and malware websites
Speeds up website loading times & saves bandwidth
Includes use w/ 2 computers & 2 Android devices

Reactions: randj89

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
NikolayfromRussia: How can you get that amount of 8.5 Rubles? How this amount come out?
What's the amount for 1-year and Lifetime Standard License?

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
NikolayfromRussia: How can you get that amount of 8.5 Rubles? How this amount come out?
What's the amount for 1-year and Lifetime Standard License?

I was a little bit mistaken. It costs about $ 10 or 599 Russian Roubles. Go to the adguard home page:

https://adguard.com/en/license.html#new/3/STANDARD/365/1/

Choose the license you want to purchase (premium or standard) and license period ( 1 year, 2 years and life-time). The most important is to choose Russian Roubles in ,,Currency,, list. And then, you can purchase.

The standard life-time costs 499 Russian Roubles. It is about $ 8.5. So, it is better to purchase a lifetime premium license. If you choose to pay with $ it will cost you:
Lifetime premium - $59.95
Lifetime standard - $49.95

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
What actually is the difference between the Standard and the Premium for Lifetime License? Many thanks!

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
What actually is the difference between the Standard and the Premium for Lifetime License? Many thanks!

As I know, the premium key can be used for mobile and standard OS (Windows/Mac). So, you have one license for two devices: mobile and standard. Standard key can be used only for Windows Pc or Mac. I don't know exactly but before the premium license activated extra features like parental control. I recommend you to buy a premium life license. There is a little difference in money. Just for 2 dollars. Not big deal :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Premium Lifetime:
  • Updates included
  • Includes use on 2 Android devices + 2 computers (4 total)
  • License length: lifetime
Standard:
  • 1 Year
  • 1 Device
Premium Protection:
  • 1 Year
  • 1 Mobile Device
  • 1 Computer

Reactions: randj89

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
exterminator20: Do you mean that there is no Standard Lifetime but Premium Lifetime. Premium Lifetime is better as it includes 2 Android devices + 2 computers (4 total).
My adguard is now under study by Adguard Support as cannot update automatically by Updater thus unable to remove the whole application. Under their advice of using Windows Install Cleanup tool which has no effect on its removal. By using Add/Remove function, it is removed from the Add/Remove List but not the Program File at C Directory. I don't know whats wrong with the application as is still pending for advice. Hope it can be resolved soon!

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
NikolayfromRussia: Due to the auto-update problem of Adguard and the delay of my purchase offer, Adguard rewards me with a valid key for 180 days.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
NikolayfromRussia: Due to the auto-update problem of Adguard and the delay of my purchase offer, Adguard rewards me with a valid key for 180 days.

Nice to hear about it. They are really guys in adguard. I know Andrey Meshkov he works in adguard as a software developer. If you have some problems with license payment just let me know. I can contact him to assist you

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
I was a little bit mistaken. It costs about $ 10 or 599 Russian Roubles. Go to the adguard home page:

https://adguard.com/en/license.html#new/3/STANDARD/365/1/

Choose the license you want to purchase (premium or standard) and license period ( 1 year, 2 years and life-time). The most important is to choose Russian Roubles in ,,Currency,, list. And then, you can purchase.

The standard life-time costs 499 Russian Roubles. It is about $ 8.5. So, it is better to purchase a lifetime premium license. If you choose to pay with $ it will cost you:
Lifetime premium - $59.95
Lifetime standard - $49.95
Just a question if I choose to pay in rouble with my french card, it will be converted in euro ? So will I pay less?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.