"ADS BY name" malware help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vPhil

Thread author
Apr 2, 2015
Hey there, having some trouble removing some malware after doing several steps at removing them they're still popping up. Getting a bit tired of trying to remove them so I could do with some help.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 72
  • FRST.txt
    480.1 KB · Views: 52

vPhil

Thread author
Apr 2, 2015
The advertisements pop up as "ADS BY name" I've tried to disable them in the settings of the advert but it hasn't done anything. I'll give it 15 minutes and list all the names of the popups that are shown.

- I'm getting blank boxes appearing from the sides and bottom of the screen. Might be blank because I have adblock enabled.
- Awarmportait then turned into efix.com advert in a new window.
- Some of the words I wrote in the post before are highlighted and pop up with adverts when I scroll over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.