ADs redirections

Abraham

Thread author
May 21, 2015
Hi.
Recently out of nowhere, my browser kept redirecting me to ADfly and occasionally asking me to use my router's ID and Password to some certain company that's legit but doesn't exist where I live.
I've reset my router, my browser, used Malwarebytes, Spyhunter, etc and nothing seems to work out.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

You have been here two times.

• It is not our intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.

Abraham

Thread author
May 21, 2015
Hello,

You have been here two times.

• It is not our intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.
It's a different type of malware.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.