Battle Advanced system care 7 or Ashampoo winoptimizer 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Advanced system care 7 or Ashampoo winoptimizer 10? May i know which is better? because i am able to see recently both good softwares are available for free, so i want to own a good one. Any one suggest me a good one, I will follow the poll.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've looked at some of these software, but always found they contain too many tools that I don't or wouldn't use. So in my opinion, choosing software from various select developers is better. For example; CCleaner, Eraser, Auslogics Disk Defrag, IObit Uninstaller etc.

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Both of them can be used, they do not interfere with each other, but both of them are not very good. But to compare them - isn't possible, at least not as women compare men. For example, compare who is still better, if your neighbor-man or own man.
Which is better? Like one old saying "It depends of the taste, said one aunt and kissed the cow."

Reactions: Littlebits

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Try both and decide for yourself. Both have features that many users would never need. Depending on what you need and want will determine which is best for you.

Thanks. :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Neither one I find that they are really unnecessary and can sometimes cause problems.As Huracan stated I stick with the tried and true CCleaner,IObit Uninstaller,Defraggler.

Reactions: Shadowave

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Yup before i was confused what to choose, this was my old thread, right now i'm using only CCleaner,IObit Uninstaller, Built in Defragger. I just learned how these stuffs work and make money.

Reactions: Shadowave

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
I would say, none , avoid using this kind of software
- use built-in windows cleaner and defrag
- never clean your registry , its totally useless unless you want a 0.0001% performance gain
- install only softwares you need , if you want to test multiple softwares without affecting your main system, there is vmware or virtual box

the only thing you really need is a good backup software

:cool:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I would say, none , avoid using this kind of software
- use built-in windows cleaner and defrag
- never clean your registry , its totally useless unless you want a 0.0001% performance gain
- install only softwares you need , if you want to test multiple softwares without affecting your main system, there is vmware or virtual box

the only thing you really need is a good backup software

:cool:
Yup as u said what are the available built in windows cleaner?

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
ARTICLE1PIC.jpg

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
Neither one I find that they are really unnecessary and can sometimes cause problems.As Huracan stated I stick with the tried and true CCleaner,IObit Uninstaller,Defraggler.

i second exterminator20 ...you don't need to buy any system optimization software .. they are bloated and add redundant files,entries and services to your system :( Just buy a good disk defragger (e.g. Diskeeper,Perfect Disk Pro or use Smart Defrag Free) and use CCleaner to regularly clean up your registry and system ... you shouldn't have any problem :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Purshu_Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.