Expired Advanced System Protector @ Glarysoft

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
Advanced System Protector-Glarysoft Giveaway

20130329013820_76833.png
Advanced System Protector is an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your PC. It also provides protection shields against malware threats.

Why you’ll love Advanced System Protector

# 1 Rated Spyware scan and clean engine

Quality proven by millions of users

Extremely light on system resources

Easy to download and install

Free Regular updates

Free telephonic and email based support

PRODUCTPAGE

GIVEAWAYPAGE

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Advanced System Protector Activation Key @ Glarysoft

Advanced System Protector is a solution to detect and remove malware infections present on your PC. With the vast database of spyware detections, Advanced System Protector protects your computer from Trojans, Sniffers, Adware, BHOs, Key Loggers, Monitoring Programs and other infections that could be low-risk annoying pop-up adverts to high-risk infections that can steal confidential data to severe-risk malware that can even format your system in stealth mode.

advanced_system_protector_%5Btechno-39.blogspot.com%5D.png

Go to the giveaway page HERE, and click on the “Download Now” button to get your free activation key & download link

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
24-hours giveaway - Advanced System Protector [Glarysoft]

Thanks for the share, I was about to add it myself :)

It's a 1 year licence btw.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Merged all 3 threads.

Question, what engine does it use and is it an Antivirus or Anti-Spyware only?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Earth said:
Merged all 3 threads.

Question, what engine does it use and is it an Antivirus or Anti-Spyware only?

It's more Antispyware than Antivirus

Reactions: phil1

orestisssss

Aug 6, 2012
Yea as far as i know it is a scareware more than an antivirus and says has more than 100 five star awards LOL.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
manzai said:
This is a Rogue ? :eek:

orestisssss said:
Yea as far as i know it is a scareware more than an antivirus and says has more than 100 five star awards LOL.

You can view the URLVoid result for this website.

Note that Systweak is also a certified Microsoft Gold Partner as stated on their website.

Systweak and their products remind me of the junkware (imo) offered over at Uniblue.

Reputable products such as TuneUp Utilities is what I'd recommend instead of Systweak or Uniblue style software, I think they're scareware more than anything else.

In my opinion none of these paid tools are necessary when there is plenty of free software out there that can perform the same functions if not better.

Thanks.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
thanx but no
ccleaner is better and free. i have been using it since ages and had never had problems .
but good try anyways

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
MrXidus said:
manzai said:
This is a Rogue ? :eek:

orestisssss said:

You can view the URLVoid result for this website.

Note that Systweak is also a certified Microsoft Gold Partner as stated on their website.

Systweak and their products remind me of the junkware (imo) offered over at Uniblue.

Reputable products such as TuneUp Utilities is what I'd recommend instead of Systweak or Uniblue style software, I think they're scareware more than anything else.

In my opinion none of these paid tools are necessary when there is plenty of free software out there that can perform the same functions if not better.

Thanks

I can assure you that it's not scareware, Systweak which produces Advanced System Oprimizer, Protector etc is much older than Malwarebytes, IObit which are well known to the world. So it's not scareware or fake AV or rogueware. I used their Advanced System Optimizer befor and it's really good product...

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
It may not be so much of a rogue as other products like Uniblue but still it would fall under the same category because if you look closely at the screenshot it indicates you have a problem because you don't have their other paid products installed and registered. This is very deceptive way of advertising their other products by giving Advanced System Protector away for free.

Most definitely ad-supportive junkware.

Thanks.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RegClean Pro one to be PUP I've saw on my classmate's laptop; ignored the slowdowns just to play an online game.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Littlebits said:
It may not be so much of a rogue as other products like Uniblue but still it would fall under the same category because if you look closely at the screenshot it indicates you have a problem because you don't have their other paid products installed and registered. This is very deceptive way of advertising their other products by giving Advanced System Protector away for free.

If we look closely on your profile you are probably a cat...a community leader cat :p

If this is ad-supportive junkware than Avast is ad-supportive junkware too :D Most of companies advertise their paid products through free programs, it's normal, and Systweak was never giving away his products that easy like for example Ashampoo does. If this kind of "deception" can deceive anyone, than that anyone should not use computer and internet anymore.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Yes, this is a junkware sort of program, so please dont use it on a machine used for regular uses. Cant trust such registry fixers.
Also if you do want a system speed up utility it is either TuneUp Utilities or CC Cleaner. If any one wants a tuneup utiity 2013 license please PM me, I have a few.
Thanks.

Z

ZeroDay

This same software was advertised on the malwaretips.com facebook group earlier. Doesn't look good advertising such software.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
Littlebits said:

If we look closely on your profile you are probably a cat...a community leader cat :p

If this is ad-supportive junkware than Avast is ad-supportive junkware too :D Most of companies advertise their paid products through free programs, it's normal, and Systweak was never giving away his products that easy like for example Ashampoo does. If this kind of "deception" can deceive anyone, than that anyone should not use computer and internet anymore.

When has Avast ever advertise useless paid scareware products like registry cleaners? Let's take a look at Systweak products and let others be the judge.

First its have a look at the user commits on WOT

image003ix.png

Now let's look at the reports on Scambook

Advanced System Optimizer- is known to indicate non-existent problems in order to get users to buy it. They are plenty of freeware products that will do everything it does and more.

RegClean Pro- Also indicates non-existent problems in order to get users to buy it. Just because your system has invalid registry keys doesn't mean your system has errors that need to be corrected.

Advanced Driver Updater Indicates your system has out-dated drivers when you do a scan with the trial version but after you buy license and register it those out-dated drivers no longer appear to be updated. Also will install wrong drivers to your system and cause you all kinds of problems like BSOD, crashes and even having to reinstalling Windows. Very dangerous product.

Disk Speedup- Just a disk cleaner which is not even as good as many freeware products like CCleaner.

I totally agree with ZeroDay it doesn't look good having these type of junkware products posted on MalwareTips.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
checked it out the first day that was posted on glarysoft, loaded the screenshot of main window and then closed the chrome tab...browsed some nice nature wallpapers...

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
This software was available as a giveaway on May 17th, 2013. This giveaway is not available any more.

Moving to expired section.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.