Brethren of MalwareTips, anyone here using the WDAC lockdown ,I recently decided to go with cyberlock instead of appguard and could use some advice, as I really haven't used cyberlock for maybe 2 years, and now see lots of new stuff
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Short answerBrethren of MalwareTips, anyone here using the WDAC lockdown ,I recently decided to go with cyberlock instead of appguard and could use some advice, as I really haven't used cyberlock for maybe 2 years, and now see lots of new stuff
CyberLock is not a replacement for AppGuard. AppGuard is a defend in depth measure that complements your CyberLock. It has smart lolbin restrictions. And it stops office from doing process injections. CyberLock and WDAC mainly do the same thing. They stop new executables (malware, hackware) from running.I recently decided to go with cyberlock instead of appguard a
You're correct. Here is Dan's post about it. Introducing SiriusGPT: The First Real-Time GPT / LLM AI based Antimalware SolutionI may be wrong but I believe that you cannot run Cyberlock and WDAC lockdown together.
I used WDAC with WHHL (Windows Hybrid Hardening Light) for a long time, and it worked perfectly. The blocks were applied with surgical precision. I used WHHL on its own, not together with Cyberlock. I think it might be overkill to use both. Cyberlock is more than enough and covers WDAC quite well.Brethren of MalwareTips, anyone here using the WDAC lockdown ,I recently decided to go with cyberlock instead of appguard and could use some advice, as I really haven't used cyberlock for maybe 2 years, and now see lots of new stuff
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes