Solved Adware keeps coming back after rebooting the system, can anyone help?

Diskover

Thread author
Aug 3, 2019
Hello, there is a Russian adware on my system which I can't get rid of.
I'm removing it with Malwarebytes, but it comes back after every single reboot.

Here's the Malwarebyte summary after detecting and removing it (It'll come back after I reboot the system anyways)

Can someone help me get rid of it, It even started posting some promotional pictures on my Facebook and tagging others on it, I have corporate/work friends there and It makes me quite uncomfortable.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Malwarebytesummary.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 3

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Reactions: Diskover

Diskover

Thread author
Aug 3, 2019
Thank you so much, here are the logs

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
  • FRST.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 3

Diskover

Thread author
Aug 3, 2019
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Have I done it correctly?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.