Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Guys, relax you can always use the Agnitum Outpost firewall. It is not dead but you won`t receive any update. On my Windows 7 runs smoothly & i don`t need updates for it, it is just a very good & advanced FW.

;)

Cheer up, it is still alive in our PCs. :)

Yes it`s the security suite that`s lost it`s AV part. The firewall is still good:D

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: AtlBo and catjc

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
It's not dead! they are working on Yandex browser.
wl_hook64.dll this DLL file is responsible for Hips alerts and keylogger protection in Yandex browser and you can find it here:C:\Program Files\Yandex\Browser\Protect
I just found this Dll with a tool that can detect strange stuff on windows:)
If u do a search then you will find wl_hook.dll Windows process - What is it?
belongs to Software Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro
And from what I know Yandex bought that company already, it means this browser is more than a simple browser and the Agnitum team working on it.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.