Advice Request AhnLab V3 365 Clinic

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
Hi MT.
We have been using AhnLabs's V3 365 Clinic on a couple of home PC's for the last 2 years and would like to renew.
The problem is I can't remember how I managed to buy my activation keys and unfortunately the software itself
just opens up the AhnLab dashboard which requires one to prove their identity with Korean credentials (cell # etc)
and then use a Korean payment method.
I don't have those. Do you guys know any e-stores that sell AhnLab keys to non-Koreans? I looked yesterday and they
all seemed to be tighter than I remember regarding who they sell to. I'm in Australia fyi.

C.

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.