Aktiffiso configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi dear exterminator i will update this. I am working now. I now add secure a plus to EIS. Let me see carefully how update my config

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Next to the right side of the pagination, click on Thread Tools > Edit Thread. This information was provided to you when you first created the thread where you confirmed the selection.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
i like to suggest DrWeb CureIT as a second-opinion scanner , its known a great product for cleaning infections..
Thanks for Sharing your config!:)

Reactions: Andytay70

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi guys sorry for leave you as long time. Now i changue dramatically my security config and now i have 2 laptops same model as i cited here HPX360 010nla
Main laptop haves Norton security stand alone i think this is a great security software and shadow defender for anything i want to test.
I want to know what do you think is the best security suite for my second laptop
EAM+Shadow defender
or
KFA + Shadow defender ´+Win antirasom

I want to know what are the best behavioral, whitelist protection ¿EAM BB or Winantirasom?
I am trying to minimize my software setup and use the minimal

and want to know ¿Is really winantirasom need it? I am entered windows 10 fall creators update will have protected folder feature integrated in the system

Thanks and if i have to split this post in two tell me

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi whith the offer hot deal of winantirasom i compulsive buy too many security products, but i think its only for a collector When ccleaner hack cames i install all my security software in my main machine
Winantirasom Emsisoft Appcheck, Shadow defender, Zemana antilogger, malwarebytes, etc.
I dont not notice any slow down I am playing streetfigther 4 and play well but then i play naruto storm 3 (same or similar hardware demand) and the game goes slow, then reestart and everything goes normal. I never see any of that programs have high usage of resources . Maybe they have redundant functions but i like to monitor my system before delete one see what are the most heavy ¿How i can? i see task manager and does not see high resources use on that programs how can i monitor all them and see what are more resource usage.
I think Emsisoft AM and Zemana are the only one realtime protection. The other ones only react when user or file does something suspicious. Am i wrong?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Probably WinAntiRamson + EmsiSoft + AppCheck and ZAM is a huge overkill :eek:o_O...

The other ones only react when user or file does something suspicious. Am i wrong?
If they react its because They are monitoring ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.