Aktiffiso configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi how you see?. I am litle paranoid about system inestability. I use kerish because it dont make strange seetings. I think shadow defender is a good way to test software when i need. I dont use browser plugins. I read carefully when i install something. I only use original software. I sometimes see movies online on http:xxx.pelis24 or gnula . I use online banking but only have service to see my account stantes, dont make spei or payments. I use paypal to make pays online. I use machine to play games and wirte.
I have secure a plus, semana antilogger licences and are interestd in cryptoprevent or mbam Premium to optimice my security for now i dont have second opinión scaner . Do you think i have to use one? Do you think i have to add browser extensions. I use edge because it have good compatibility whith one note.

aragornnnn

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
You could enable Zemana Antilogger to realtime and install HitmanPro as on-demand.
I prefer CCleaner over Kerish Doctor because its safer and you dont really need all those functions within Kerish.

Also its recommended to install system image software like Macrium Reflect Free, In case you get infected, it only takes a few minutes to restore your whole PC.

Thanks for sharing your configuration :)

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Thanks. I like kerish because they explain verywell changues on system. I think ccleaner are very safe. Hitman on demand are free? i dont remember, not semana and hitman are the same?. What about cryptoprevent? i think their bussines model are very suspicious. year licence are expensive tan the other autorenewal.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I dont use any ondemand i have the licences of semana and secure a plus but dont know for what decide i see a bad test for semana, i see secure a plus more complete and comprhensive. I use edge as default browser

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Looks good, I am trying EIS + ZAL and it is a good combo, no noticable lag or hangups.

I would consider some browser addons like noscript, https everywhere, and disconnect =)

you got the ad blocker already with adguard, so ublock origin is not needed. I would still use it as its very light on resources and works with adguard.

Cp5qS6F.png

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
HEy hey hey nie desktop what do you use? and thanks for share i see evy rajin test and i desilutionate of zemana

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
HEy hey hey nie desktop what do you use? and thanks for share i see evy rajin test and i desilutionate of zemana

Rainmeter with custom theme. I like making fun of Penguin so I create silly wallpapers of penguins. Here is the entire desktop theme Desktops Show Off!

Everything Emsisoft misses will be destroyed by Zemana... ofcourse there is always a small change they both fail...

That is true =) and if both fails, he has a second opinion scanner :cool::cool::cool: secureaplus, if all 3 fails, read MT analysis thread and MT Malware Removal, Win Win Situation!

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Beautiful your desktop. Do you think that 3 ? EIS, Zemana and secure aplus dont generate any conflict?

Thank you for your comments about my green laser, someone enjoys it @DardiM

No I do not believe it will conflict. I run ZAL and EIS in realtime, and would use SecureAplus as an ondemand scanner.

What I am trying now for the past 24 hours is EIS+ZAL+Crystal Security (onDemand) + shadowdefender and it has been working really well for me. I will post screenshot in a bit!

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Show me how to put secure a plus on demand thanks

There should be an option to disable realtime protection under settings. With Crystal Security, I like their option of a portable install so i just turn it on when I am doing something really silly just testing ransomware! Big Fan of Crystal Security now!

Here is the SS of everything you wanted to do with EIS +ZAL + shadow defender, I haven;t noticed any lags so far even with Shadow Mode.

Try it on your system and see how it works on PC.

nv8Yd96.png

Reactions: JM Safe and DardiM

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
i am browsing on gnula and pelis 24 and in edge emerge a pop up who says "your windows are corrupt and your files will be deleted" weird

Reactions: DardiM and Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Screenshot it next time, to me if its a popup, its a scam, The popup probably have a number for you to call to clean your virus, fix your corruption, and save your files.

Reactions: DardiM

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
not have number it says "acept ot decline" another times i see " to close this please install extension" i am whith my girl when this pop ups appear in gnula or pelis next time i show . I think are scams Emsisoft dont react only adguard block it

Reactions: DardiM and Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Yeah, sounds fishy to me, You should have no cause for concern, if the popup is from a web browser popup telling you your computer is corrupted.

Reactions: DardiM

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Edited config to reflect Edge as Browser
Use Zemana & SecereAplus as on demand just disable real time protection and scan your system at regular intervals.
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.