2m49lx3.png

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Some may have seen this picture before looking over wallpapers. I couldn't resist imagining how a modern xp wallpaper with it might look:

Windows XP Mod 2 Logo Color 1680x1050.jpg

This actually looks pretty good with some of the XP themes. Kind of interesting Windows 10/Windows XP (like X is roman for 10). Windows 10 Pro LOL. Just in 1680x1050 for now, but I have the project, and I can make more sizes.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
WP Full.png

This is for eeriest/unusual occurrence with a wallpaper. So I was worried about the car and looking for one, and I had some files on the desktop as seen here. I felt bored with the wallpaper one day and thought I would like something that was a good office wallpaper. No more scenic views etc. So I found this one, but it was not sized properly for the 1680x1050 monitor I have. I chopped it down to the size you see and when I activated the wallpaper here is how it matched the icons. It's still this way. The Clipboard 1 picture on the face of the man was at the time a picture of a car that I was looking at. I unintentionally later changed it with a save to a chopped screenshot of some RAM memory usage numbers when I was having an issue with that a couple of months ago. Yes, that's God on the phone and me with a car on my mind and apparently some questions! :eek: Don't know why but I have actually liked this wallpaper more than the other fancy ones I have had LOL For some reason it seems to have a calming affect on me.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
View attachment 125419

This is for eeriest/unusual occurrence with a wallpaper. So I was worried about the car and looking for one, and I had some files on the desktop as seen here. I felt bored with the wallpaper one day and thought I would like something that was a good office wallpaper. No more scenic views etc. So I found this one, but it was not sized properly for the 1680x1050 monitor I have. I chopped it down to the size you see and when I activated the wallpaper here is how it matched the icons. It's still this way. The Clipboard 1 picture on the face of the man was at the time a picture of a car that I was looking at. I unintentionally later changed it with a save to a chopped screenshot of some RAM memory usage numbers when I was having an issue with that a couple of months ago. Yes, that's God on the phone and me with a car on my mind and apparently some questions! :eek: Don't know why but I have actually liked this wallpaper more than the other fancy ones I have had LOL For some reason it seems to have a calming affect on me.
That one is interesting , but hurts mt eyes :( lol

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.