Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That one is interesting , but hurts mt eyesView attachment 125419
This is for eeriest/unusual occurrence with a wallpaper. So I was worried about the car and looking for one, and I had some files on the desktop as seen here. I felt bored with the wallpaper one day and thought I would like something that was a good office wallpaper. No more scenic views etc. So I found this one, but it was not sized properly for the 1680x1050 monitor I have. I chopped it down to the size you see and when I activated the wallpaper here is how it matched the icons. It's still this way. The Clipboard 1 picture on the face of the man was at the time a picture of a car that I was looking at. I unintentionally later changed it with a save to a chopped screenshot of some RAM memory usage numbers when I was having an issue with that a couple of months ago. Yes, that's God on the phone and me with a car on my mind and apparently some questions!Don't know why but I have actually liked this wallpaper more than the other fancy ones I have had LOL For some reason it seems to have a calming affect on me.
Sheep, whats with the astrological (cosmological) anus ? rofl
Sheep, whats with the astrological (cosmological) anus ? rofl
That thing farts and there goes our Ozone layer here on earth![]()
Thank you, it's based on Monolite config@Nitlott Cool foobar configuration.
Lol ! You are trying to kill Bat-Penguin DardiM with your green laser, when he is less powerful in its Santa Claus costume !?View attachment 128133 Started using this after watching the latest movie
Lol ! You are trying to kill Bat-Penguin DardiM with your green laser, when he is less powerful in its Santa Claus costume !?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes