Desktops Show Off!

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Here it is. Cant get anywhere better than this.

System: UbuntuMATE 16.04 LTS
GTK3 theme: Ambiance-Flat-Graphite
Icon Pack: Vibrancy-Full-Dark-Graphite

Available at noobslab ppa
C57YfF4.jpg

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It would be nice to see a video of its creation when you come up with something creative like this.:)

Let's see because my schedule is already occupied with my preparation for second semester.
Our classes start on November 21, 2016.

I've already began last week to prepare and create early progress for the final projects, so for the meantime; I will stick to create some designs in Photoshop. :)

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Reactions: Venustus and Svoll

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Excellent Job ! i would like the shadows under the letters of "Umbra Corporation" ( as the original). damn, i miss photoshop... :D

You ever tried Gimp? works quite well for me as a Photoshop replacement, and I used to be in graphic arts for a business lol

Anyways, heres mine.

desktop.jpg

The background is a picture of a xbox one game "Murdered: Soul Suspect" that I got for free through games with gold.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.