Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,517 Views
Here it is. Cant get anywhere better than this.

System: UbuntuMATE 16.04 LTS
GTK3 theme: Ambiance-Flat-Graphite
Icon Pack: Vibrancy-Full-Dark-Graphite

Available at noobslab ppa
C57YfF4.jpg
 
It would be nice to see a video of its creation when you come up with something creative like this.:)

Let's see because my schedule is already occupied with my preparation for second semester.
Our classes start on November 21, 2016.

I've already began last week to prepare and create early progress for the final projects, so for the meantime; I will stick to create some designs in Photoshop. :)
 
Excellent Job ! i would like the shadows under the letters of "Umbra Corporation" ( as the original). damn, i miss photoshop... :D

You ever tried Gimp? works quite well for me as a Photoshop replacement, and I used to be in graphic arts for a business lol

Anyways, heres mine.

desktop.jpg


The background is a picture of a xbox one game "Murdered: Soul Suspect" that I got for free through games with gold.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top