Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I don't know if Peter is going to get out of the boat on this one
Wallpaper reminds me about WinXP
It a really nice background I agree!, one of the nicest I've seen - Maybe partially based on I suppose the original one as I recall called 'Bliss' ?Wallpaper reminds me about WinXP
Yes called Bliss and the default wallpaper of XPIt a really nice background I agree!, one of the nicest I've seen - Maybe partially based on I suppose the original one as I recall called 'Bliss' ?
A bliss like one I have, not brilliant though?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes