Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,113 Views
Back to the 7th Wonder... Windows 7! 😊

blu.png
 
Ahh, XP, those were the days 😅 :)
I agree, Windows XP/7 is missed. I have a Windows XP image that I made back in 2013 before support ended in 2014. I still have that Windows XP backup image that I used to restore when I had problems. What impressed me the most to this day was the speed of restoring that XP backup image. Believe it or not, it takes 1 minute to restore that WinXP image created by Norton Ghost at the time.
 
I agree, Windows XP/7 is missed. I have a Windows XP image that I made back in 2013 before support ended in 2014. I still have that Windows XP backup image that I used to restore when I had problems. What impressed me the most to this day was the speed of restoring that XP backup image. Believe it or not, it takes 1 minute to restore that WinXP image created by Norton Ghost at the time.
And I liked some of the apps that were XP compatible, they may not have been as polished as what we have today, they were more basic but very usable for what I needed and was doing. A lot of them were free, or one time purchases compared to so many of the subscription based apps we have today.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top