Nothing personal but if that was my desktop I may have to kill myself.@lokamoka820
Yes Windows 11, i just make surgical operation
View attachment 291792View attachment 291793
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nothing personal but if that was my desktop I may have to kill myself.@lokamoka820
Yes Windows 11, i just make surgical operation
View attachment 291792View attachment 291793
Nothing personal but if that was my desktop I may have to kill myself.![]()
I agree, Windows XP/7 is missed. I have a Windows XP image that I made back in 2013 before support ended in 2014. I still have that Windows XP backup image that I used to restore when I had problems. What impressed me the most to this day was the speed of restoring that XP backup image. Believe it or not, it takes 1 minute to restore that WinXP image created by Norton Ghost at the time.Ahh, XP, those were the days![]()
![]()
And I liked some of the apps that were XP compatible, they may not have been as polished as what we have today, they were more basic but very usable for what I needed and was doing. A lot of them were free, or one time purchases compared to so many of the subscription based apps we have today.I agree, Windows XP/7 is missed. I have a Windows XP image that I made back in 2013 before support ended in 2014. I still have that Windows XP backup image that I used to restore when I had problems. What impressed me the most to this day was the speed of restoring that XP backup image. Believe it or not, it takes 1 minute to restore that WinXP image created by Norton Ghost at the time.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes