ALA-FAEag - Automatic FRST fixlog creation tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smith83

Thread author
Anything that makes the process easier is fine by me... I am curious if TwinHeaded Eagle will post his tool, or will he be stingy? :D

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Nope, only for my eyes :D , sorry guys :) One day for sure, but it needs a lot more work.

The extract procedure of mine tool is mostly relying on generic patterns and key words. I used some regular expressions too.

Reactions: Av Gurus and Jack
S

Smith83

Thread author
Not a very good tool to use and rely on and here at the reasons.

I notice in your post history that you never really bothered to go after file not found items, until after introduction of this tool...

Nice of you to use the tool while downplaying it.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
That's not entirely true, I've been always hunting file not found entries in 2016 when I started using my automated tool. Before that, sometimes I've been fixing them, sometimes not, all depends on the mood :) People who taught me malware removal were always saying that we are malware fighters and not human registry cleaners.

Reactions: Smith83
S

Smith83

Thread author
Just giving you a hard time, I have figured out how to tweak ALA to my own needs anyhow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.