alex´s config

kiric96

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
well this is my config, just a small config, because i decided to install only when needed. Before i used to install and test every single program that i´d found on the net :D

PST: as a normal teenager i have some video games installed :D and well due to the campus restrictions (web browsers) i have to use psiphon. Sandboxie is included in my list :D

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your configuration, gricardo21. As OneDay so aptly stated, seems 'done' so 'well' as to approach a studied 'perfection' particularly in your experience from how you...
..used to install and test every single program (you'd) found on the net :D
The Emsissoft Antimalware 9 (..that's what the big blue banner is, right?o_O) is the next Giveaway I shall enter in a great way because of your example! Is the ESET online scanner a separate product from the AV or one in the same?

kiric96

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your configuration, gricardo21. As OneDay so aptly stated, seems 'done' so 'well' as to approach a studied 'perfection' particularly in your experience from how you...

thanks for your kind words and yes, it is a healthy way to protect windows integrity :D

The Emsissoft Antimalware 9 (..that's what the big blue banner is, right?o_O) is the next Giveaway I shall enter in a great way because of your example!

jajaja thanks, i am glad that i have motivated you, it is a good software, however if you want a give it a try i have a 6 months key (EAM no EIS)

Is the ESET online scanner a separate product from the AV or one in the

No they are different products, it is offered as a second opinion tool, it is a freeware which uses the same techniques and engines as eset does. You may find mor info here

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
good config! I also have a system with Emsisoft AM... ;)

maybe you could use Sandboxie for Secure Web Browsing...

Last edited:
Reactions: kiric96 and OneDay

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
jajaja thanks, i am glad that i have motivated you, it is a good software, however if you want a give it a try i have a 6 months key (EAM no EIS)
Thank you, that is very kind!:) I remember, now, reading exterminator20's recommendation of EAM which was probably one the few tips (of his) I haven't followed ..yet!;):D

Reactions: kiric96

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.