Aliens! Do You Believe in Them?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well still its a debatable process, according on mixed testimonies; many reason that we cannot see them is due to technological equipment which are man made and pose inaccuracies.

The appearance of an alien may considered to be fictional however its not impossible that the 'Supreme Creator' made some organisms to be existed, matter of time to prove that.

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
I remember that in an old film (Independent day? I am not sure...), the hero beat a group of malicious aliens with computer viruses.

This tells us, even for aliens who can produce star ships, preventing viruses is still a tough task.:D

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Do you believe there are aliens out there? no...i don't, of course i have no intention to offense anyone who believes in this subject, yet every videos/pictures which contains these aliens either not well captured nor well recorded, most of them are vague. For me, this like "do you believe in ghost?" then my opinion is no I don't. Again every pictures/videos which contain this subject never well captured and vague, well at least I don't believe ghost can haunt a house, whispering, and killing people like in horror movies does, people kill people, not ghost, I saw few times a murder kill his/her own family or people, and once cop caught him, he said a ghost whispered him to do so, to me it's like he is just a crazy person, either he lied or it was just in his imagination :D besides until now no one ever able to see ghost/alien in clear and in detail. But again of course this is just my opinion, and my opinion could be wrong tho :D

Reactions: frogboy and LabZero
D

Deleted member 178

They are already among us , Mulder & Scully told us already ! :D

More seriously, the true question is :

- there is extraterrestrial forms of life ? Yes without doubts, bacterias are form of life. We can imagine that some microscopic organisms with intelligence are existing somewhere.

Also all things are made of atoms and our vision is based on known electromagnetic spectrum. Who knows if other forms exist but invisible to our sight.

- there is extraterestrial sentient living beings crossing the galaxy with spaceships and other flying saucers? Maybe, but also maybe they are too far from here or visiting us in a massive scale is not worth the cost...

You have to take into consideration tgat the universe contains trillions of stars and planets made during billions of years after the big bang. It is totally possible that an early civilization is advanced enough now to do interstellar trips.

And i dont even mention:

What if our universe is a small sphere among billions of others...?

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Yes we are not alone. in fact we are just aliens too! We just call us humans. Aliens are some speciels in this univers and well,we are one. Belive it or not,we have "aliens" undere us. Hybrid humans called Reptiloiden. They rule the world and most of them hiding in switzerland. u only can see it in here eyes sometimes for some milliseconds. they can change it to a scarry form. there are thousands of alien races and some are visiting us all the time. i start believe in it after seen some "mothership" hiding in some clouds. it was so scarry for me and there was absolutly no sound at all. Yes,there are aliens and i am 100% sure.

D

Deleted member 178

Yes we are not alone. in fact we are just aliens too! We just call us humans. Aliens are some speciels in this univers and well,we are one. Belive it or not,we have "aliens" undere us. Hybrid humans called Reptiloiden. They rule the world and most of them hiding in switzerland. u only can see it in here eyes sometimes for some milliseconds. they can change it to a scarry form. there are thousands of alien races and some are visiting us all the time. i start believe in it after seen some "mothership" hiding in some clouds. it was so scarry for me and there was absolutly no sound at all. Yes,there are aliens and i am 100% sure.

lol Reptiloid switzerland aliens !!!

They lure us by inventing chocolates and anonymous bank accounts so they can fund the fabrication of a mothership ! :D

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
To think of the near limitless planets out there in the universe and say "no we are the only ones" is incredible. Yes I believe there are aliens. At least one other planet will probably have some type of life of "animal" or something. Carbon life is not the only type of life. The universe is a massive place. Lets keep an open mind about it. Do I think we will be invaded by aliens? No. I believe UFO's are drones and other human inventions. If others believe otherwise that's fine. For all I know it could be, I just believe it's humans doing all of that.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Conspiracy theory at ita finest, it doesn't mean when you encounter UFO may link to alien so a very long time to determine the final conclusion.

So far the main basis are organisms which may invisible to the naked eye so still insufficient resources and time consuming to debunk it.

Witness that encounter those strange creatures may vary too as their accuracy of answers are contradiction.

Kuttz

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
Universe is infinity. Existence of life is more probable than not.

Reactions: LabZero
S

Sr. Normal

I don't think that my neighbor across the street is from this land :eek:. Such a beautiful woman should be from another galaxy. ;)

So yes, I believe in aliens and please take me where dwells that race of women ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.