Aliens! Do You Believe in Them?

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I for one am a firm believer of that we are NOT the only inhabbitants of this vast universe. there is proof of alien life not only now , but also in the past : cave paintings and other ancient artwork that featured " astronauts " , area 51 that is still shrouded in mystery , the majestic 5 , project " blue book "

there are some interesting documentaries floating around on youtube........ I want to believe!!!

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
I do not believe in Alien. I believe in Demons. For example the giant Nephilims that once life here on earth where fallen angels, demons. Same as the Annuaki, who are ruled by the devil and are known to interfer with human beings long time ago. Like the reptilians. these are not aliens, but demons, a devil cabal running this world.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
I do not believe in Alien. I believe in Demons. For example the giant Nephilims that once life here on earth where fallen angels, demons. Same as the Annuaki, who are ruled by the devil and are known to interfer with human beings long time ago. Like the reptilians. these are not aliens, but demons, a devil cabal running this world.

Aliens I believe in.

Humans I don`t

(see quote)

Regards Eck:giggle:

jogs

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Our creators live on a planet (quite a long distance away by our means) that's a bit dark grey in color. It is surrounded by some cloud like material and it has a lot of moons. Some of its satellites are dark while some glow on their own just like we see some planets in the night sky. The planet doesn't revolve around any star.
These beings possess unthinkable kind of power and they can manipulate our lives. They also keep a constant watch on us and whenever Humans are in trouble they send their Earthly reincarnations as Avatars (Its actually a Sanskrit word ). These Avatars behave like Humans because it helps us to relate to them much easily.
Time and again Humanity has taken a wrong turn and they have helped us all the time. But there are also danger for us from other kinds of life that exist in the Universe and we are constantly being saved from them also.

And lastly, it doesn't matter if some one believes or not, reality cannot be defied.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Any intelligent life form would turn their ship around after studying humanity for half an hour. Insanity may be contagious :)

On a more serious note given the size of the Universe it's statically unlikely life does not exist somewhere else. Until we find it it's not a certainty. Intelligent life is the same. It may have happened somewhere else but until we meet these hypothetical aliens it's just a possibility.

Reactions: Behold Eck

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Speaking of extra-terrestrial lifeforms.

[LINK] Can you elaborate on your experiences with extraterrestrials?

"I have only been in direct contact once, personally, when I was encouraged to keep up the good work I have been doing. I was told there are 8 different species working together with individuals like me, who are involved with disclosure and spreading the truth. They also enhanced my ability to communicate telepathically."​

[LINK] 6 questions;
1. Why haven't these species publicly announced their existence?

"Some have. Valiants Thor, the Benevolent Venusian with an IQ of 1200 lived in the pentagon for three or four years, offered us Earthlings a richer, healthier life in exchange for giving up our nuclear weapons. His offer was not accepted." [...]​
6. Why is this unclassified, yet the governments won't talk about this?

"Governments, especially the US government, have been working with several species for decades and knows an incredible amount about them. They have spent billions denying the existence of UFOs, ETs and their incredible characteristics. Only in recent days (last week) , have former US defence officials have admitted the reality of UFOs. I personally wonder about their motives." [...]​

[LINK] If you could only show one single piece of evidence to back up your claim of extraterrestrial life, which piece of evidence would you choose? What single piece is most convincing?

"One of the earliest pieces of convincing evidence for myself, was a two hour interview I conducted with Colonel Charles Halt who had been the deputy base commander of the Twin United States Air Force bases in England (just outside RAF Woodbridge). Where he said a UFO incident changed the course of his life.
There had been multiple ongoing sightings by non commissioned officers of strange lights in the forest. The reports had been brushed off as imagination as is often the case with such sightings." [...]​

Read Here:

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
Speaking of extra-terrestrial lifeforms.

[LINK] Can you elaborate on your experiences with extraterrestrials?

"I have only been in direct contact once, personally, when I was encouraged to keep up the good work I have been doing. I was told there are 8 different species working together with individuals like me, who are involved with disclosure and spreading the truth. They also enhanced my ability to communicate telepathically."​

[LINK] 6 questions;
1. Why haven't these species publicly announced their existence?

"Some have. Valiants Thor, the Benevolent Venusian with an IQ of 1200 lived in the pentagon for three or four years, offered us Earthlings a richer, healthier life in exchange for giving up our nuclear weapons. His offer was not accepted." [...]​
6. Why is this unclassified, yet the governments won't talk about this?

"Governments, especially the US government, have been working with several species for decades and knows an incredible amount about them. They have spent billions denying the existence of UFOs, ETs and their incredible characteristics. Only in recent days (last week) , have former US defence officials have admitted the reality of UFOs. I personally wonder about their motives." [...]​

[LINK] If you could only show one single piece of evidence to back up your claim of extraterrestrial life, which piece of evidence would you choose? What single piece is most convincing?

"One of the earliest pieces of convincing evidence for myself, was a two hour interview I conducted with Colonel Charles Halt who had been the deputy base commander of the Twin United States Air Force bases in England (just outside RAF Woodbridge). Where he said a UFO incident changed the course of his life.
There had been multiple ongoing sightings by non commissioned officers of strange lights in the forest. The reports had been brushed off as imagination as is often the case with such sightings." [...]​

Read Here:

I believe in the exterrestrests even my friend and I have had x types of contact, and we know for sure that they exist and that they watch us, but the problem lies in the governments that manipulate us, since their interests are military and they do not have intention to disclose anything, as long as no one is told can judge their methods and for what purposes, but it is well known that not only the United States government, all governments know the extraterrestrial agenda and all have interests, in addition to the today I do not think it's logical to tell the truth because society would fall, because it would be like throwing a stone into the water, the first slings would be destructive until the end would be more sleepy, but we are on the right track, apart I think until the human race do not learn to respect the earth and its animals and treat other humans as brothers, we can not leave this planet, because if we are aggressive right now at least the damage we do here not in the whole universe SW.

James246

Level 1
Verified
Jan 19, 2018
In 1962 as a 10 year old boy I saw the strangest thing flying across the sky in Bristol England, it was triangular in shape and side ways up, its colour was bright yellow, no vapour trail and completely silent, looking back I would say almost certainly anti gravity in nature.
I would have loved to have seen the pilot controlling that craft , I suspect he would have been from out of town.
It is the only strange sighting I have witnessed in the 67 years of my life

I believe in the exterrestrests even my friend and I have had x types of contact, and we know for sure that they exist and that they watch us, but the problem lies in the governments that manipulate us, since their interests are military and they do not have intention to disclose anything, as long as no one is told can judge their methods and for what purposes, but it is well known that not only the United States government, all governments know the extraterrestrial agenda and all have interests, in addition to the today I do not think it's logical to tell the truth because society would fall, because it would be like throwing a stone into the water, the first slings would be destructive until the end would be more sleepy, but we are on the right track, apart I think until the human race do not learn to respect the earth and its animals and treat other humans as brothers, we can not leave this planet, because if we are aggressive right now at least the damage we do here not in the whole universe SW.

Reactions: AYIZEB

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
In 1962 as a 10 year old boy I saw the strangest thing flying across the sky in Bristol England, it was triangular in shape and side ways up, its colour was bright yellow, no vapour trail and completely silent, looking back I would say almost certainly anti gravity in nature.
I would have loved to have seen the pilot controlling that craft , I suspect he would have been from out of town.
It is the only strange sighting I have witnessed in the 67 years of my life
that's something great friend, I'm 23 now and I've had several sightings with many people watching, and even my best friend and I who were the first to start getting interested in this issue, we dreamed the same thing 3 times each one about 40 km away and without talking in that week nothing, and everything related to that. And a thousand other things that happened, I just think that everything has a relationship and that the mind also plays an important role in the universe. I already believe that it would be quantum physics if I'm not mistaken.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.