Aliens! Do You Believe in Them?

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I believe in the exterrestrests.... but it is well known that not only the United States government, all governments know the extraterrestrial agenda...

Nope.

I can assure you, the governments of Botswana and Haiti don't know the extraterrestrial agenda.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Is it possible that our ancestors are alien species from outside the earth? From the point of view of the Earth's natural life, it leads to the interpretation that we are a successful alien.:alien:

Hmm. What is a visible/proved difference between human and alien?:unsure:
We should ask them to present an ID card. However, the words of the universe may not be readable. I think that Google translation probably corresponds.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.