Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It is usually caused by a browser setting, an extension, or the way the bookmark is being opened.Here's something interesting, every bookmark in the bookmarks bar opens in a new tab and not the existing one. I can't find out why, or how to disable that "feature." Anyone have any ideas?
I think that happened to me once. Forgot what I did in response, probably close Firefox and re-started it. Didn't happen again.
Are you using Firefox ? Up to date version ? Windows or Linux ? I was on Linux Firefox, and I update Fedora every day. But that might have been a fresh Linux install.
In Brave, left-clicking a bookmark on the Bookmarks Bar will automatically open it in the same tab. There is no global setting to change this behavior.
for me too.@Halp2001 "Like" (option isn't showing).

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes