All of my browsers redirect to chrome or yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoffrey

New Member
The redirect happens in any browser on my computer. I have done malware scans and removed most of my extensions in chrome there is one extensions called ( Apps (ID: pejhfhcoekcajgokallhmklcjkkeemgj) ) that is unable to be deleted. I have done the FRST scan and have attached the addition.txt the FRST.txt would upload so I added it to a reply to this post and it says it is waiting for moderator approval.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top