Amazed at how simple you make it, thnk you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

canamalar

Thread author
Verified
Apr 22, 2013
Hi everyone,
I've been living a nightmare until I found this place, you are a godsend, working through the problem with a real expert is very gratifying.
Cant remember having a more satisfying computer experience watching bugs and the work of nasty people being undone.
Thankyou Fiery

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello canamalar,
Now that you computer issues are solved, I strongly suggest that you start a thread in our Security Configuration forum: http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Security-Configuration-Wizard: to build a strong layer against malware.
Welcome, and I hope you'll stay with us!

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Glad to hear it.
Fiery is a wizard of sorts.
The rest of us are pretty darn knowledgeable when it comes down to what security software people should try based on their experience levels. This is a great place to learn what type and make of security software best suits your needs.

So many people that I talk to are so in the dark when it comes to security, and the ones that need the toughest security are not skilled, informed, or confident enough to tweak things according, but at least for them Avast is always an option. In this brave new world of rapidly evolving malicious tech I fear for the infrastructure, as a whole, because most of the population cannot appropriately manage HIPS, BB's, and Sandboxes; ignorance induced paranoia makes a majority of users high risk users, and some of these people are in high places in gov't, defense contracting, and military where weapons system integrity and secrecy is paramount. It is really scary, especially when considering that behavior monitoring and virtualization are going to be needed by ALL USERS very soon due to copycats of the trojan that is out there now cloaking and deleting files that security software vendors absolutely need in order to make signatures for malware detection purposes.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome. :welcomewave:

Its just a beginnng for you to absorb more knowledge and experience in this field. Since all new members are became a major contirbutor to help others for the.next.generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.