AMC Security Version 5.9.7

Are you using AMC (Advanced MobileCare) right now?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'll give it a try

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 22, 2018
AMC Security Version 5.9.7
Download from the official site (as APK)
Download from Google Play Store

Speed up Your Mobile Performance to 200%
Trusted by 20 million+ users, AMC Security helps clean all types of junk files (cache junks, privacy records, residual files, useless APK files and running apps) to free up phone storage, boost RAM, clean unwanted and annoying notifications, speed up your game to make your devices run like it's brand new.

Power Booster & Battery Saver
Hibernate auto-started apps and Four different types of battery saving mode to save more phone battery

Privacy Locker
Protect your important and private photos, videos, files from prying eyes. AMC Security also allows you hide secret phone numbers, call logs and SMS from your phone.

Full Security Guard
Pioneer in Mobile Payment & Security Guard, Anti- Theft &Phishing, Web Security. AMC Security offers real-time protection against malware, phishing website, guards your mobile privacy and payment security, never worry about Fraud.

(Images and text from the official IObit Advanced Mobile Care page)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'd much rather use Files Go

I won't go into detail, but in my opinion these Cleaner, Booster and Security apps are Junk.

Question

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 22, 2018
I'd much rather use Files Go

I won't go into detail, but in my opinion these Cleaner, Booster and Security apps are Junk.
That's right, right now I use Files go and NoxCleaner (NoxCleaner to clean up the Ram and clean WhatsApp.The Phone Manager on Huawei devices is also a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.