Solved Analysis request: suspicious file in depth

General Security Discussions
25 Replies 1,723 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the new member is here for trolling or he has downloaded the converter from an unauthorised source since the program is now abandonware. I don’t think it’s necessary to continue this discussion further.
I didn’t download it from anywhere other than the link I gave you, which is the official link from the creators, and I’m not trolling. I try to respond with a lot of respect because you know more than me and you understand this world of Windows security better than I do
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello **Halp2001** — thank you very much for taking the time.

I don’t understand these technical things well (persistence, keyloggers, all that). You’re right that the program is old, and I’ll accept your verdict because other people who commented say the same thing. Thank you very much — honestly.

**VERDICT I UNDERSTAND:** It is **not a virus**, but its age makes it look like one and exposes me to other viruses. That’s what I’ve understood.

If anyone else wants to analyze it further and add another comment, I will gladly and respectfully read it. Thank you endlessly.
 
Hello **Halp2001** — thank you very much for taking the time.

I don’t understand these technical things well (persistence, keyloggers, all that). You’re right that the program is old, and I’ll accept your verdict because other people who commented say the same thing. Thank you very much — honestly.

**VERDICT I UNDERSTAND:** It is **not a virus**, but its age makes it look like one and exposes me to other viruses. That’s what I’ve understood.

If anyone else wants to analyze it further and add another comment, I will gladly and respectfully read it. Thank you endlessly.

I’ll accept your verdict because other people who commented say the same thing.
If anyone else wants to analyze it further and add another comment, I will gladly and respectfully read it.
Analyze it further until what, you get an answer you want to hear?

If you're concerned about your device security you could post your concern here, where log files could be read.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top