Analyzing tools

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
RegShot

monitor for registry changes RegShot is a small utility that allows you to quickly take a snapshot
of your registry and then compare it with a later one - done after doing system changes or installing
a new software product. The changes report can be produced in text or HTML format and contains a list
of all modifications that have taken place between Snapshot1 and Snapshot2. In addition to registry changes,
RegShot can also scan a folder on your hard drive and check for file changes.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/regshot.html

:)

James

Reactions: donetao and Gnosis

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
DiskPulse Free/Payment - Analize folders/files changes in real time
SysTracer "payment" Files/Registry change snapshot analize
MultiMon "payment" Analize File Registry and other such things in real time
VMware Wokrstation + ThinApp = Virtualization + modify Repository, but you can use it to analize malware changes sometinhg like Sandboxie with BSA Antivirus Scanning in a VMware View Virtual Desktop Environment That Includes ThinApp Virtualized Applications - VMware ThinApp Blog

Phrozen Windows File Monitor - "free" monitor changes in real time
NtRegEdit - Native Registry Editor - Free and probably most advanced register editor which i could use :)

ArtMoney - i know its software to hacking games like CE but this tool have extended HEX editor and complex lua injector when i have to bypass wirus and such others tools like SpyWare Proces detector.. VIP Edition can change name of process program to any wish you, help hide proces for other programs/viruses.

other tool i prefer is IDA and Hiew but for sure you know it :p

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.