Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Scanning is free forever. Only when you need to remove infection then you'll be asked to activate the trial license and after that you have 30 days.
If you won't remove anything using HMP than you can use it as long as you want :)
Zemana Free is 100% free as on demand scanner but there will be no realtime protection.

Thanks for the info on HitmanPro. From my use with Zemana though, once your trial expires it forces you to enter a license key to keep scanning the computer.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
An excellent list. I have a few suggestions.

Add Cezurity Antivirus Scanner to On-demand Malware scanners. It's free, works well and doesn't have issues with false positives.

Add AOMEI Partition Assistant and CrystalDiskInfo to Disk Tools.

Remove Free Driver Scout from Driver Updaters. It has not been updated for some time, and doesn't do well at finding driver updates any more, because of this Also, the download link on the website, links to a downloader, which tries to download unwanted extras as well as Driver Scout.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
An excellent list. I have a few suggestions.

Add Cezurity Antivirus Scanner to On-demand Malware scanners. It's free, works well and doesn't have issues with false positives.

Add AOMEI Partition Assistant and CrystalDiskInfo to Disk Tools.

Remove Free Driver Scout from Driver Updaters. It has not been updated for some time, and doesn't do well at finding driver updates any more, because of this Also, the download link on the website, links to a downloader, which tries to download unwanted extras as well as Driver Scout.
Thank you. Have added both disk tools. Will research a little bit on Cezurity AS since i had never heard of it.

Maybe...
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 => Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10
Go here to see the complete list of over 200 tweaks available in UWT4. Tweaks available in Ultimate Windows Tweaker for Windows 10

And maybe whole package Sysinternal suite => Sysinternals Suite

live.sysinternals.com - /

Etc..

Thanks. Added.

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Can include

RogueKiller
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
SUMo
DUMo
Quick Heal Bot Removal Tool
Smart DNS Changer
Simple DNSCrypt
RegScanner
Eusing Registry Cleaner
Search Everything

Thanks. Added everything.

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I'm somehow blocked from editing again the post... Why?

LjCHdQy.png

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I'm somehow blocked from editing again the post... Why?

LjCHdQy.png
I believe there's a time limit to each post after which you cannot edit it

Also, since you have Wise Care 365 there's no need to have Wise Disk Cleaner(and Wise Registry Cleaner)

RogueKiller and Quick Heal Bot Removal Tool should go under ADWARE SCANNERS & CLEANERS

Eusing Registry Cleaner to go under UTILITIES

Missed out - Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool

Last edited:

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Don't trust ZAM that's right:p
every time I decide to remove it completely my keyboard stop working :p
the strange thing is even if u uninstall the zemana there are 2 drives(zam64.sys and zamguard64)which remain in your PC and if u remove them manually ur windows go worst.

Last edited:

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
il_fullxfull.350128519.jpg

do you think i should remove it to cause less trouble to users?

no. if you deem it right rename the thread to Free Security & System Tools Collection just my 2 cents.

This should become a sticky :)

true that.

Blocked from editing original post, unknown the reason. Cannot add anything. @Jack @Exterminator @BoraMurdar any idea?

@RoboMan,

you should have blocked post #2 as well for future use, it always comes in handy for an awesome topic / thread like this.

i have no qualms in saying, some of these tools i have never even heard of & i can not wait to try them.

please do not abandon this thread at a later stage. you must update it regularly & add / remove tools as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.