Android/PUP.Adware.MarsWin.d issues

zitkovalenka

Thread author
Jun 20, 2017
Hallo,
I have Android on my Doogee Mobile Phone. I installed Malewarebytes Anti-Malware few months ago. Right now it shows me 2 issues/malwares. Both are called "Android/PUP.Adware.MarsWin.d but the storage is different (1./mnt/m_internal_storage/.adslib/com.mbjtest.tools.mbattery@170619.apk, 2. /mnt/sdcard/.adslib/com.mbjtest.tools.mbattery@170619.apk).

When I try to delete them by Malewarebytes Anti-Malware it showed me a screen with the way how to delete it:
Hint
Please choose the root directory 8912-AF57(/storage/extSdCard) for external SD card to authorize Malewarebyts to remove malware from SD card.

But I cannot find this file, so 2 issues is still there. Nothing else Malewarebytes does not do. When I installed mentioned Zemana Mobile Antivirus - it finds nothing, everything is ok according to this antivirus.

Please help me!!!
Thank you very much,
Lenka

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.