Ankit's Config

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
I am currently using BitDefender TotalSecurity 2014 (this forum giveaway) and i like it so much :)

Anyway, i would switch to another real-time option from your current setup, there are many alternatives with better detection, both in free and paid areas.

I would also set my browser with ABP to avoid trash-ads, and Ghostery or something similar :)

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I am currently using BitDefender TotalSecurity 2014 (this forum giveaway) and i like it so much :)

Anyway, i would switch to another real-time option from your current setup, there are many alternatives with better detection, both in free and paid areas.

I would also set my browser with ABP to avoid trash-ads, and Ghostery or something similar :)

Yesterday i installed the extention "Better Privacy" and is good because when we close the session he clean all tracks cookies.

I

illumination

Looks good, only thing i would recommend "and this is personally" is to crank the UAC up to Always Notify, and you would be pretty much set running the built in security of windows 8.

D

Deleted member 178

Looks good, only thing i would recommend "and this is personally" is to crank the UAC up to Always Notify, and you would be pretty much set running the built in security of windows 8.

i second that

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.