hamo

Level 10
Verified
Ant Download Manager

Ant Download Manager is:
a fast and easy downloader of any internet files.
Ant Download Manager has the additional possibility of downloading video files from many popular video sharing sites.

Note that the promo build must be downloaded and installed by 30 September 2017. While the build does not have any functional limiations, it does not come with free updates to the next versions.

Home Page:
Ant Downloader Manager

Promo Link:
Ant Download Manager Download

OR
Index of /antdownloadmanager.com

Key built in; Download and install before 30 September 2017

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 46
Verified
Content Creator
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Which download manager can download a video without a video URL address? I have IDM and I know it cannot download because when I right click the video while it's playing there's no video URL address which I can copy to IDM and IDM also cannot auto-detect to download the video

Thanks

Last edited:

Bleak

Level 3
Verified
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Which download manager can download a video without a video URL address? I have IDM and I know it cannot download because when I right click the video while it's playing there's no video URL address which I can copy to IDM and IDM also cannot auto-detect to download the video

Thanks
IDM doesn't work that way by waiting for user to input a direct video link (sitedotcom/video.mp4) but rather it captures any embedded video in any webpage (like YouTube). Have you double-checked the extension & the browser integration settings? - On the other hand, you may try EagleGet as well, it has a media grabber that may help you with that. t's free.

HarborFront

Level 46
Verified
Content Creator
IDM doesn't work that way by waiting for user to input a direct video link (sitedotcom/video.mp4) but rather it captures any embedded video in any webpage (like YouTube). Have you double-checked the extension & the browser integration settings? - On the other hand, you may try EagleGet as well, it has a media grabber that may help you with that. t's free.
What I meant is that IDM allows a video URL address to be added manually for download

Deletedmessiah

Level 22
Verified
Content Creator
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Thanks
Jdownloader and Eagleget can do that. But I don't know if I correctly get what you meant.

jackuars

Level 23
Verified
I use the browser extension mode of EagleGet to download videos because its faster than copy pasting the link to Media Grabber. Just click on the extension when the video is playing and allow it to do the magic. :D