AntiBrowserSpy 2016 (COMPUTER BILD-Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamilton

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 6, 2016
AntiBrowserSpy 2016 (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) (Build 169) - Download - COMPUTER BILD

"AntiBrowserSpy" protects you against snooping through your browser. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge & Co. are usually pre-set to gather data about their surfing, downloads, and system configuration, and then pass it on to the browser vendors. "AntiBrowserSpy CBE" provides you with extensive possibilities to block this collective rage and to disable the espionage functions of all browsers. A "browser stealth" also ensures that web pages can not be identified and you can surf anonymously. And with the option "Social Network Block" you protect yourself from tracking by Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for the info! Gonna try this.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Gonna give it a try .......

Gonna keep an open mind, even though 90% of the time software that makes claims like this wind up installing some spy or tracking stuff of their own.

Into the VM we go! .........

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
"Computer bild" (Build) edition ? :rolleyes:
No thanks, you fellas let me know how it goes ;)
I will stick with AdGuard for now.

Reactions: Dirk41 and frogboy

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is not a giveaway.Moved
This has received terrible reviews.
I would not install anything from Computer Bild.
The manufacturer Abelssoft but the link takes you back here AntiBrowserSpy 2016 (COMPUTER BILD-Edition) (Build 169) - Download - COMPUTER BILD

They give you an uninstall link Die besten Uninstaller: Programme sauber deinstallieren

Which leads you to another computer bild link on 3rd party uninstallers.Apparently you will need them to get rid of this

Personally I would take a pass on this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.