Battle [Antivirus engine] Which one is better: AVG or McAfee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikomanuel1

Jul 10, 2011
For me, AVG is better product than mcaffe, engine too.

AVG has indentity protection..a very good behaviour blocker, the definitions are very good too..so in conclusion, AVG is much better than mcaffe.. + AVG always get good result i my test...mcaffe always FAIL :D

V

Vextor

AVG. I've learned from personal experiences that McAfee is horrible. It has horrible detection rates to start of with. Within the first week of getting my new computer (pre-installed with McAfee), I got a fake anti-virus and I had to clean it up myself. Then it doesn't have a behavior blocker that I can see. A behavior blocker is a must in an IS and it doesn't have one :?.
McAfee has also been blocking legitimate programs on my PC.
McAfee is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.