Expired Antivirus for You

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
My collection - Trial Antivirus version

0 . Facebook Security - FREE 6 months Antivirus

1. AVG Internet Security 90 days AVG RU

2. Bitdefender Total Security 2013 90 days Facebook Fan page

3. BullGuard Internet Security 90 days Facebook Fan page

4. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 90 days kis2012_12.0.0.374aES_2483.exe

5. Norton 360 90 days Norton COM

6. Norton Internet Security 2012 90 days Norton COM

7. Panda Internet Security 90 days PANDAPT12PROMO3M | Facebook_ENSP| PandaUSA

8. CA-Antivirus Plus 6 months Ca COM

9. Mcafee Antivirus Plus 6 months Mcafee COM

10. Norton Antivirus 2012 6 months Norton COM

11. Kaspersky CBE 2012 91 days Computerbild.de (German IP needed)

12. F-secure Internet Security 2011 1 year CHIP-IS11 Can't be Upgrade

13. Outpost 7.5 6 months Removed

14. Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012 1 year Trendmicro EU

15. Panda Cloud Antivirus Pro 6 months Removed

16. Panda Global Total 2012 6 months Comss ru

17. Comodo Internet Security 2011 1 year Can be upgrade 2012 Crew com

18. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 60 days Kas USA

19. Panda Internet Security 2013 6 months Pandasoftware.com

20. Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 1 year asus.com <========================= Last update

21. Updating...

My share: Antivirus for You

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Norton is worth to give a try
1 year package
Nav+NIS+Norton 360=360 days=almost a year :p

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Outpost link is asking for 'promo code' and also only offers 6 month license.
Anyone ?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
What about avast? I was hoping to get and extended trial on Internet Secuirty probably.
Avast Legally and generally not provide more than 30 days trial and you cannot install 30days trial again either if you restore system image(by this step all most all av allow trial period back)

You have to completely clean install OS or use program like Rollbackrx by which you can use 30 days trial back when you store your computer to the back date.

Avast now has become Smart too :D

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Stranger said:
Avast Legally and generally not provide more than 30 days trial and you cannot install 30days trial again either if you restore system image(by this step all most all av allow trial period back)

You have to completely clean install OS or use program like Rollbackrx by which you can use 30 days trial back when you store your computer to the back date.

Avast now has become Smart too :D

Well I haven't installed avast IS trial yet I'm using the free version if the was an extended period I would install it. I guess I wasn't clear.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
You was clear I am just giving this info that like avira norton kaspersky ,Avast don't provide promotional extended trials.

Z

ZeroDay

Stranger said:
You was clear I am just giving this info that like avira norton kaspersky ,Avast don't provide promotional extended trials.

Kaspersky and norton provide extended trials as seen the links above and Avira run 3 month trials on their internet security from time to time.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
ZeroDay said:
Stranger said:

Kaspersky and norton provide extended trials as seen the links above and Avira run 3 month trials on their internet security from time to time.

You have got me wrong again :D
I was trying to say that Avira kaspersky and Norton provides extended trial offer time to time but avast did not provide extended trial offers

Z

ZeroDay

Stranger said:
ZeroDay said:
Stranger said:

You have got me wrong again :D
I was trying to say that Avira kaspersky and Norton provides extended trial offer time to time but avast did not provide extended trial offers

Sorry my mistake :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yes, they have McAfee, I mean what....

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
@ All

GET Outpost Security Suite 7.5 Pro free 6 months (update promo code)

http://www.donotcrack.com/2012/07/outpost-security-suite-75-pro-free-6.html

P

Plexx

If memory serves me right the Spanish promotion of 90 days for ESET products is still available. Not sure if you had it listed before or not.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
donotcrack said:
@ All

GET Outpost Security Suite 7.5 Pro free 6 months (update promo code)

http://www.donotcrack.com/2012/07/outpost-security-suite-75-pro-free-6.html

Appears to be not working, pity as i wanna test this.

http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Outpost-Security-Suite-7-5-Pro-Free-6-months

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.